Primary tabs


Reaching People Beyond the Walls of the Church


In the UK, maybe 5% attend a church of any description and only 2% attend an evangelical church. Although the figures vary from country to country, across Europe about 2.5% of the population would identify themselves as Evangelical. So how do we reach the other 97.5% or 725 million people? Given very few of these (humanly speaking) would enter a Bible-based and Gospel-loving church, how do they get to hear the good news of Jesus? Tim looks at Biblical principles and concrete examples of reaching people beyond the walls of the church.